My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2020 6:39 am  #1

Pure speculation on quakes

This is just my opinion, BUT . . .

OMG, this is just nothing but pure speculation.  IMPHHO, "science" in regard to the earth has always been nothing but speculation and pure and utter bullshit.  They have absolutely NO WAY of knowing when or where the next shaker will happen or even if it will happen within the continental United States. 

My other gripe is that I do not now nor will I ever believe the earth, or any other planet, is as old as they claim.  It seems ludicrous to believe that anything really and truly lasts billions of years.  Have they actually THOUGHT about those numbers??  Somehow, I doubt it. 

I may be wrong too, but I prefer to follow closer to what the Bible talks about, making the earth somewhere between 7,000 and 10,000 years old and even THAT is a very very long time for something (even rocks) to exist while flying through space and coming into contact with various weather conditions and whatnot.  That billions of years thing just doesn't even seem logical to a realist !  No one can know when the next quake will hit, no one can IF another quake will hit in the same area, etc.  It's just guesses - - not even really educated guesses.  They claim to have "tests" to tell how old the earth is yada yada - - well, what do any of the rest of us know about those tests??  Can they even be explained in a way that's logical?  Again, I truly doubt it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/07/no_author/with-idaho-still-trembling-is-yellowstone-supervolcano-eruption-looming-just-ahead/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera