My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 10, 2020 12:37 am  #1

Yes sir, they really did it this time

The corona "virus"??  REALLY???  Talk about boneheaded information from the "medical industrial complex" they did it in spades with this latest hoax on the entire country, with the aid of the also boneheaded democraps. 

I simply do not understand how they got away with some of the stuff they were promoting, but they did.  Not many people are willing to think for themselves anymore so I guess the democraps KNEW it would be easy to do.  They were right.  People in the USA are now like children - - - they wait to be TOLD what to do, for God's sake.  Like I said before, boneheads.

But not ALL of us are completely stupid.  Some of us actually knew the answer to the problem before they even started the crazy lockdown and facemask ideas, which are making people sicker than ever - no surprise there.

AND - - if only they could just once get the numbers right and report them correctly.  But, of course, if they did that people would know the truth and the democraps certainly can't have that because then ol' joe would have to come out of his basement and prove what an idiot he really is.  No sir, that can't happen - the democraps NEEDED this huge lie in order to try to get themselves into power.  Too bad it's not gonna happen for them.  They're complete and total idiots if they think it will.

I also guarantee the day after election the whole corona crap thing will hit the back burner and soon be a forgotten memory.  Sure, there are people all over the world who are sick, but it's NOT with corona.  People are sick all the time, right?  This is no different.  It might actually be the truth that this is a different strain of the flu, but nevertheless it's still the flu and people with the strongest immune systems are the people who will not be bothered at all or will not be as hard-hit.  That's why, in the beginning of this thing, housing sick younger people in the elderly care homes (nursing homes we call them in my area) made absolutey the worst of sense.  In fact, it made NO SENSE AT ALL.

Great article at the link below, from Dr. Sircus.  Here's just a small quote from the article to get you started:

"They did it this time. A group of men and women executed a well thought out plan to drive the health of the human race into the toilet. Attacking the very basics of life, they have deprived people, en mass, of the life/health-giving rays of the sun (depressing vitamin D levels) with their lock-downs. And through wearing masks, public health officials are forcing the public into hypoxic breathing conditions. Wearing a mask reduces the oxygen we breathe in and increases the CO2 intake."

https://drsircus.com/general/wearing-masks-a-sledgehammer-to-health/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera