My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2020 9:53 pm  #1

Dems love to do the twist - with words

I think it's almost sadly hilarious how the leftists can turn something beautiful into something ugly, except if Barack Obozo did it or said it. 

If Trump says or does the exact same thing, it's racist or anti-American or hateful or devisive or something. 

They just CANNOT let go of their obvious fear that Trump will be re-elected - - - because he certainly WILL BE if the people of the USA will just, for a moment, use our brains to reason things out properly.  Ask yourself if we REALLY want a loon [READ: joe biden] in the white house - because you know it won't be him who is actually installed into the white house. It will, in less than 24 hours, be some woman of color because that's what the dems have promised their party.  But there are no women of color who would or could win a presidential race against Trump and they know that, so they're trying their luck with hapless, mindless joe.  Hopefully, there are a LOT of "closet republicans" who are keeping their mouths shut about who they will vote for in November.  I think the whole country knows it's not biden we need.  He simply could not tolerate the rigors of the office, that's plain to see.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/08/media-lies-about-trump-mount-rushmore-speech-an-ugly-preview-of-whats-to-come/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera