My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 7, 2020 12:38 am  #1

Faulty corona testing

Tell me, honestly, you didn't know this was coming.  I've suspected this since the get-go.  Not everyone is as cynical as me, however, but sometimes it pays BIG to be cynical !

https://thevaccinereaction.org/2020/07/faulty-covid-19-antibody-tests-now-complicating-efforts-to-know-reach-of-virus/

This virus is going to turn out to be no worse than any of the viral things we've had circulating in the past.  The thing that's MAKING this one worse is the lockdowns, the constant harping on wearing dangerous face masks (yes they are, do the research) and people having to stay away from beloved, older family members.  It's not doing the elderly family members a damned bit of good, either.  People die of lonliness, too, you know.  We see a lot of that happening now, but no doctor is going to put cause of death as "lonliness" on a death certificate. You can believe that, for sure.  There are many other reasons not to panic, as well, but no one wants to talk about the REAL reasons, lest they are banned from everthing and anything "social".  It's a disgraceful display of hubris on the part of the medical idjuts.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera