My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2020 12:44 am  #1

I don't understand Trump sometimes

Every day that President Trump leaves Anthony Fauci in his current position is a day America takes another step backwards.  I will never understand why Trump didn't get rid of that little creep long ago, because surely Trump knows the agenda Fauci has planned.  This corona crap was a PLANNED public health crisis and Fauci was in on the planning of it all.

Someone needs to set Trump straight on this - PRONTO.  In less than 5 months, it will be too late.

https://technocracy.news/yale-technocracy-has-fallen-and-cant-get-up/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 2, 2020 3:40 am  #2

Re: I don't understand Trump sometimes

This should be your new motto:  NEVER BE COMPLACENT.

Beware the Trump enthusiasm gap.  Never be complacent about Trump winning in 2020, even though things are looking really good for him right now.  Just PLEASE DON'T SIT BACK and think you don't have to go to the polls and vote because YOU DO HAVE TO DO THAT in order for him to actually win.  Otherwise you will be living in a democratic-run, democratic-hyped idea of Utopia that will shock you beyond belief.  Utopia it will NOT be.

Trump's not being complacent and you shouldn't be either.  That's why he's out there campaigning like mad all the time.  He has a message, in fact he always has a GREAT message.  But the rest of us who do the voting must NEVER allow ourselves to assume anything.  You know the old saying?  If you ASSUME something, you make an ASS out of U and an ASS out of Me. A-S-S-U-M-E.

In November, do NOT sit at home and assume anything at all.  Get yer ass out there and vote at the polls IN PERSON and never vote from home on those mail-in ballots, as some states and some elected officials are telling you to do.  Tell them to go to hell in a handbasket and get out and vote on a REAL BALLOT in November.  Reading the article at the link below will help explain why much better than I did/can. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/29/beware-president-trump-of-the-enthusiasm-gap/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera