My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2020 7:32 am  #1

what is the point?

I have a couple of questions.

Rubber gloves do NOT stop the spread of germs (not in fast food places or anywhere else) and face masks do not stop the spread of germs either (not in any setting unless they are medical grade masks, which a "homemade mask" is certainly not - it's a cottage industry - which is why it's being supported and lauded). The "N" grade medical masks are expensive and, to my knowledge, not even available to the public.

And yet, people are bowing and scraping to this false God of premise.  Any doctor worth his salt could tell you these statements are true, but won't. 

So what is the point of letting the fast food places stay open just because they're using face masks and rubber gloves?  They work with food, touch the money, touch the credit cards, touch the credit card machines . . . none of it seems to be a concern to anyone and I wanna know why that is so?

The REAL question I have though is why are we closing down an entire country by a group of people who have no medical knowledge (these are politicians for the most part, a few with medical background, granted) and the knowledge they do claim to have is all wrong?  We know for a fact that the wearing of masks is going to cause more trouble in the long run than people ever anticipated. 

And NOW these geniuses are saying the "2nd wave" is already here?  Well, gee whiz, I don't wonder that it is.  THEY CREATED THE SECOND WAVE, DON'T KID YOURSELF. Masks, gloves and letting illegals into this country by the thousands on a daily basis is going to do nothing to quell this.  Not to mention our public coffers are already empty and we're borrowed into the next 3 or 4 generations, just to support the people who probably brought all of this down on us in the first place but no one is willing to admit that, it seems.

I DARE someone to answer those questions - ALL OF THEM.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera