My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2020 1:40 am  #1

They are getting exactly what they deserve

None of these states would be having problems now if they hadn't such down "indefinitely" in the first place.  We've never done anything so stupid before and I do NOT understand why it was done this time EXCEPT to promote the illness - - and that's what's happening.  NOW they're calling out for help??  What a bunch of jerks.

You don't keep people indoors and stop the flow of germs and all manner of things that are "out there" all the time, and expect a society to stay healthy.  What kind of knotheads would believe that type of nonsense?  Well, you KNOW who believed it . . .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/governors-juggle-new-restrictions-with-reopenings-as-coronavirus-cases-surge

Let 'em juggle.  They've assured that now things are so bad they have no idea what to do next - - but you know, that was never part of their plan, as it usually is with democraps and politicians.  Just fly by the seat of their pants and worry about the consequences later.  Well folks, it's now LATER and they have NO CLUE WHAT TO DO.

If it wasn't so damned tragic it would be funny.  At least I live in a state where the gubner has used common sense.  Yes there was an outbreak in a small small area of the state involving a meat plant where there are hundreds of foreigners employed (imagine THAT).  And the politicians and doctors are wondering where this thing came from?  Good God, they'd have to be buried in sand up to their eyeballs not to know WHERE this thing originated.  It should never have been called Corona disease - - it should have been called South Of The Border Disease.....................

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera