My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 21, 2020 1:43 am  #1

The twilight zone - no kidding!

Americans have lost their minds.

Here, in this country, about 250 years ago, we HELPED the black population fight a war for their freedoms, which they received.  Over the years, America has treated the black population far better than the Native American population, and yet the blacks cannot resist the temptation of proving a point no one seems to understand.  Most assuredly, no white people understand it - - because it has not merit and no point of fact.

QUOTE FROM THE EXCELLENT ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"Escaping from behind the Iron Curtain, I thought I was done with twilight zones for good. But as I watched in amazement the events of the last three weeks, I saw something happen that I would have never dreamed possible: The United States has descended into a twilight zone of its own.

As with every twilight zone, America’s also came into existence as the result of a false narrative. This narrative runs thus: The United States of America is a racist country in which black people are oppressed and where systemic racism prevails. In America every non-black person is racist. This applies even to those who have never done or said anything that could be conceivably construed as racist. The racism of such people is unconscious – they simply cannot see it due to their white privilege.

As with the communist narrative of old, the claim that the United States is systemically racist and oppressive toward black people is completely false. This is something that should be readily obvious to every reasonable person. (In case there is doubt, we have discussed this matter at some length here.) Rather than being oppressed, black people in this country are given protections, resources, privileges and preferential treatment that the majority do not have. No society in world history has, in fact, done more for the advancement and upliftment of black people than the United States of America. And this includes all of the black countries and systems that ever existed."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/vasko-kohlmayer/twilight-zone-usa/

** When I was living in CA in the late 1960's and going to Jr. High School there (in LA suburb) my best, best friend was as black as the ace of spades.  We were inseparable.  Our parents were good friends, too.  There was no more raacism than then there is now and yet people are going off the deep end about something they do not even seem to grasp or understand.  Yep, twilight zone for sure.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 21, 2020 4:36 am  #2

Re: The twilight zone - no kidding!

This article is just PRICELESS reading.  You'll LOVE it!!  Of course, it's too sensible for most democraps to even bother to start reading it, much less finish reading it.  But they're the ones who SHOULD be reading it because they're the ones who have caused this whole damned mess.  When the lockdowns are finally fully lifted, if I were a democrap I'd run for my life.  People are going to be pissed off and the backlash is not going to be pretty. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/no_author/lies-damned-lies-and-covid19/

QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE:"The timing of the successive redefinitions of the phrase is itself instructive. In my own state of New Jersey, masks were not required as a component of “social distancing” until mid-April[/url], by which time it was clear that the number of new cases in the region was [url=https://nj.gov/health/cd/documents/topics/NCOV/COVID_Confirmed_Case_Summary.pdf]already leveling off. (Masks remain mandatory in public as of this writing, even though the infection rate has fallen almost to pre-outbreak levels.)

Allow that point to sink in for a moment: “social distancing” took on a more extreme and divisive definition at just the moment that, by any rational calculation, restrictions should have been reduced, if not removed altogether! And the most recent fiats from the governor suggest that nothing like ordinary companionship is going to be permitted any time soon — regardless of the facts.

This implies that, at bottom, “social distancing” is not intended to serve any genuine medical purpose. It’s much better understood as an instrument of political repression — a way of keeping people apart and preventing any sort of public organizing."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera