My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2017 1:34 am  #1

Go home and stay there, Flake

When it was obozo making the horrendous decisions, we got nuttin' from this guy - not a damned peep was heard from the idiot and a lot of other idiots who should follow his lead and go home or otherwise get the hell outta Dodge (WADC, IOW!).  It would do the whole body of CONgress good to get rid of the bastards who aren't doing anything constructive, anyhow.

"As a general rule, politicians who by their actions have alienated their voters plan dignified exits for themselves and move quietly into the next stage of life.  Flake, however, a "Never-Trumper" par excellence, refuses such a dignified exit and now attempts to play the martyr rather than continuing to support "reckless, outrageous and undignified behavior" coming from the Executive Branch of our government.  His newly found ethical sensitivities, however, leave me wondering at his apparent lack of outrage during the previous administration.I don’t recall Senator Flake being as exercised (sic) over the carnage resulting from the previous administration's placement of guns in the hands of Mexican drug cartels as he is with the behavior of our President.  I don’t recall the Senator expressing public outrage when the Obama Administration weaponized the Internal Revenue Service against conservative organizations. When Obama traded five high-value terrorists for an American deserter in Afghanistan, I don’t recall Flake’s having a great deal to say.  Indeed, compared to his continuing outrage over Donald Trump, Mr. Flake seemingly had little to say about these or any of the profusion of scandals occurring during the Obama Presidency."

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/11/jeff_flake_is_not_a_martyr.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera