My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2020 1:10 am  #1

FINALLY! Some damned good news about the "lockdowns"

And a bunch of other stupid and nonsensical idioms forced upon us by local gubmint freaks.

IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME: 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/06/allan-stevo/the-resistance-thrives-8-succeses-against-corona-communism/

YAY!!!!!!!! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 19, 2020 1:28 am  #2

Re: FINALLY! Some damned good news about the "lockdowns"

This article brings it all home to those who are still blind to what's happening around the country (and the world).  The USA has to be, by far, the biggest hypocrite mess in this deal, however.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"What these experts and officials don’t seem to realize is that Americans will never comply with their lockdown orders again. They have burned their credibility to the ground, and they no longer have the moral authority to tell us what to do."

https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/18/americans-should-never-again-comply-with-pandemic-lockdown-orders/

This lockdown thing was never about illness (until the gubmint CREATED illness in the elderly by sticking a few people who actually WERE ill into the nursing homes and then infecting the elderly - uh duh).  No, the lockdown was about power, we know that now.  I wish SOMEONE would make a broad announcement SOMEHOW so that I stop seeing people at the grocery stores wearing those ridiculous face masks, and having to shop at certain stores during special hours (depending on your age) and all kinds of other garbage that's going on right now.  It's just a disgraceful display of control and power by the elitists and we should NEVER have let them get away with this - - no sir, it needed to be reigned in right from the get-go.  You don't wait until something is completely out of hand to start trying to gain control over it - - you TAKE control while you can before the hypocrit leftists do damage to the entire county, and YES THEY DID.  I find it hard to believe that they're actually trying to deny their actions!!  People had to be locked down until it was necessry for them to riot in the streets (it had nothing to do with protests, it was out and out rioting and the gubmint knew it was going to come to that, hell, we all knew it).

NEVER AGAIN better become our new slogan.  Get a bumper sticker, make a sign to stick in your windows at home and in your vehicles, whatever it takes, but we can NEVER let this happen again.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera