My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2020 2:45 am  #1

Antifa going down?

This article was written earlier today and I have no idea if it will actually happen or not, but the writer is claiming that Antifa is going down.  We'll have to watch the progress for today and the next FEW days, to see what happens.  I can't imagine it being over all in one day, much less in a blink.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/06/13/its-going-down-antifa-uncle-sam-just-started-delivering-payback-for-terror-riots-n525503

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 14, 2020 3:09 am  #2

Re: Antifa going down?

This is the headline (below) from the article I've been reading for the past 40 minutes.  It's SOOO GOOD I decided to post it here for all to see.  You all, who read it, should pass it on to anyone you think might be interested.  CHAZ = Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean!). These people ACTUALLY think they're going to "govern" themselves.  Now that I'd like to see - - the results could be hilarious, too. 

Hilarious: Seattle's CHAZ Is Everything Its 'Woke' Organizers Said They Were Against

" . . . a closer look at the “autonomous zone” has brought up a few questions.These anti-American, anti-police, anti-“the man” revolutionaries – these marches-to-a-different-drummer iconoclasts – have some strange notions about how to set up a new utopia. In fact, they seem to be downright confused. The closer we look, the more they reveal they’re everything they’ve been screeching against for years.

CHAZ organizers stole the land

CHAZ organizers, the Black Lives Matter, antifa, and other anarchist groups (same people), will lecture you on war, conquest, spoils, and stealing land from Native Americans. And yet they think nothing of stealing this land from the people who paid for it – the taxpayers."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/06/13/hilarious-seattles-chaz-is-everything-its-woke-organizers-said-they-were-against-n521429

Last edited by Debrah (June 14, 2020 3:11 am)

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera