My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 13, 2020 5:12 am  #1

The cult of the mask

https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/4927-the-cult-of-the-mask

***  I originally found this article at the Lew Rockwell site.  I'm sure glad I did because I would have missed it otherwise, I'm sure.  Such good information!  I had a whole post ready to go here, and then my damned internet went offline and I didn't realize it, so when I tried to post the article after I was done typing, it lost the whole damned thing.  This is typical of my area lately.  We're all so fed up with the internet these days I'm tempted to stop using it, but I'd rather get my "news" online than from the stupidass tv stations who know nothing.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 12, 2020 9:03 pm  #2

Re: The cult of the mask

MASKS ARE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED - ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. THAT'S WHY BIDEN SUPPORTS USING THEM EVEN IF HE'S DOING IT ALL WRONG!!!!!  But it doesn't matter HOW he wears it, there's no protection from wearing them for anyone, not the wearer and certainly not the public.

What have I and many other people been TRYING to tell people about masks and the dangers of masks vs the actual illness (which is, incidently, nothing more than the common flu bug - you know, the one that goes around every year and kills lots of people). However, we all consider it common because it kills the same people as what the "corona dubbed virus" is doing - the elderly, the already compromised, ill people - for the most part.  The statistics (read: numbers) are really quite staggering, world-wide, but no one has panicked before because they didn't know they were supposed to!  To most people, the flu is not that dangerous.  In 2002 I actually had Influenza A and B at the same time.  When I felt good enough to get to my doctor he tested me and that's what he found, but I was sick for about a week, felt kinda crappy for another week and then it was pretty much a done deal and I have NEVER had any sort of "flu bug" since that time.  You see, I built up my natural immunity by NOT interefering with my body's ability to deal with it on its own, with its own defenses.  THAT'S what builds natural immunity and ALL LIVING CREATURES need natural immunity to survive in this world. 

I wonder if anyone who reads here has actually done a study of how many viral "germy things" are out there all the time . . . my guess is, probably not.  We're better off, frankly, not knowing anyway!

In my opinion people are safer with the flu than they are trying to wear a mask.  Homemade masks are nothing but a joke, and so are the cheap "blue" typical masks.  And a hankie tied over your face?? Well, forget about it - useless.

Finally someone else has put it as plainly as I've been trying to do for months.

Check it out.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/paul-craig-roberts/masks-are-a-political-agenda-not-a-protection-against-covid-or-flu/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 13, 2020 5:14 am  #3

Re: The cult of the mask

I really wish people would stop writing articles using the very scary "Covid 19" headline.  Just today we've finally learned the whole thing is really nothing more than the common flu.  But the democraps needed it to be much worse than just the normal, yearly flu bug.  So they gave it a name.

I'm sick of reading it and hearing about it.  But this is more proof that masks are doing more harm than good.

https://jordanschachtel.substack.com/p/cdc-85-of-covid-19-patients-report

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera