My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2020 2:09 am  #1

Could AOC be a bigger idiot than we thought?

Uh, yeah, I think so.  She's totally without brains and how she EVER got herself into a Congressional seat is beyond a lot of us to reason.

She made a couple of totally ridiculous statements and accusations - they were also unfounded, as you'll discover when you read the entire article at the link below this quote:

"McEnany’s decision to brand AOC a “Biden advisor” was notable — but it was not a sign of racism, not even close. Naturally, however, AOC immediately became outraged and ran with the false accusation of racism — before taking the time to read the transcript or listen to McEnany’s statement.

McEnany does not need to apologize for her framing. Perhaps AOC should apologize for falsely branding the White House press secretary a racist. That would, of course, require a modicum of decency to balance her rush to demonize anyone who dissents from her radical agenda. In other words, I wouldn’t count on it."

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/09/aoc-accuses-kayleigh-mcenany-of-stripping-titles-from-women-of-color-her-response-is-epic-n509929

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera