My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2017 11:19 pm  #1

The politics of the opioid crisis is hilarious

I couldn't agree more.  The only people who are going to come out of this deal smiling, are the politicians who will make money and the BIGPHARMA companies who will make money. 

Money, money, money........who cares about health, I mean, really?  When does health enter into a "health crisis"?  Apparently, it doesn't.  Especially with eggheads like Piglosi on board. GOod Lord.

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:
"(1)  Democrats want to inject mountains of cash into the existing failed ObamaCare system letting that system buy more drugs to counter the opioids, from the SAME people who pushed the opioids on America.  This isn’t a joke…It is simply a formula to create a single-payer health care system where everyone gets the same overpriced, nearly useless, health care offering.  These IDIOTS want Trump to use FEMA (natural disaster) money to prop up ObamaCare.(2)  They also want to create more MASSIVE and UNIONIZED, State and Federal Agencies…"

Keep reading here - - - > 

http://e-healthmail.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/archive/healthfreedom01/20171031060941/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera