My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2020 10:18 pm  #1

Country Life: Live in the past for at least a little while

There are 4 great articles here, so I'm going to try to post the host link here (mail chimp doesn't always cooperate, however).  If it doesn't work, I'll post the link to each article separately. 

These are all GREAT stories about the part of the country where I grew up and where I live now.  No more Malibu or Corona Del Mar beaches for me (they're closed anyway thanks to CA's dumb idiot gubner).  I have the distinct feeling that all of those stupid democrap closings (in all the participating states) are going to cost them, dearly, in more ways than one. 

Personally, one can only hope that's true!  The gubner of CA obviously has no clue that sand and the ocean waters have very, very powerful healing qualities and capabilities.  Not to mention the healing of just being in the fresh air and sunshine.  The democraps actually want people to believe those things are BAD.  It's disgusting and unbelievable - - but people under 40 will believe absolutely anything if it comes from the gubmint or from a doctor.  Yep, truly ignorant society in America - - can't understand why ANYONE (even illegals) would WANT to come here.  It's a real mystery.

https://mailchi.mp/twmag.com/apache-agents-70908?e=7bb3100fc9

After you read these stories, I'm sure you'll agree with me that even life back then was better than what's going on now. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 2, 2020 10:28 pm  #2

Re: Country Life: Live in the past for at least a little while

The host link wouldn't allow me to post any of the articles unless I ordered their magazine for $60 per year.  No thanks, on a limited income I need my money for food right now, not reading.  Sorry about that, but I left the first post intact in case anyone DOES want to order the magazine.

What a shame I can't help them just a little with some promotion.  Ah well, that's the way it goes. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera