My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2020 8:53 pm  #1

The dems should be very afraid

The democraps are promoting and acquiescing to the rioting - - of ALL things, they are literally promoting violence all over America.  It has now invaded my part of the country, which I KNEW it would as soon as I heard about the rioting and looting in MN.

The democraps are SOOOOOO afraid that Trump will be re-elected and bring PEACE TO AMERICA they'll do ANYTHING to try to steer public perception.  These people are lunatics.  There's just no other word for anyone, including COPS, who "take a knee" for violence and protests.  It's purely crazy.

Personally, I think this is a way to steer the narrative away from an aging and ailing (in the head) joe biden.  Even the democraps don't want the guy, but it seems they're stuck with him.  After all, in the beginning the dems thought he was "electable" but now they're finding out he's many things, but electable isn't one of them.  People in gubmint, in particular, are worried about PDJT turning over a whole bunch of rocks and finding more than one nest of rattlers.  Some will even be republicans, but most will be democraps and RINO's.  They need to be exposed so the rest of us can finally understand why America has been on the wrong track for 100 years.  The democraps have been schemeing and using the gubmint for their personal and political trysts for a long time and they are afraid PDJT will reveal the rattlers who've been living off the gravy train for almost a century. 

The democraps ALSO believed they could basically use joe biden to get into office and then replace him, post-haste, with someone like Hagzilla Clinton or worse (if there is anything worse - - but I'm sure there is and we just don't know it yet).  It's amazing how much stuff has been uncovered just since Trump took office.

All we can do is hope PDJT is re-elected and he can keep working on cleaning up the trash heap of dems and trying to restore America by rescuing us from the thieving creeps.  Obozo seems to be the biggest thief we've ever seen, if that tells you anything at all. I can barely think of the name of one single democrap I would support this year.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/06/02/the-morning-briefing-trump-holds-bible-in-front-of-church-libs-everywhere-are-triggered-n479705

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 4, 2020 1:40 am  #2

Re: The dems should be very afraid

The MSM's Last 7 Days Have Perhaps Been Their Most Awful - So Far

"There’s an ever-growing victim count for these riots that is being almost completely ignored in the MSM. Cops and civilians are being gunned down, beaten up, and plowed into by motor vehicles and the MSM hacks are practically spraining their necks looking the other way."

Uh, I think he meant to say "straining their necks", not spraining their necks.  Young people today don't really know or understand some of the old-fashioned phrases from the past, and what a shame that is.  Nevertheless, this article is making a good point.  MSM has always been leftist leaning, it's just much more visible now and especially since Trump was elected.  They've just gone completely bonkers.  And that fits for their mentality, too!

"Almost every member of the MSM truly believes that he or she is an anointed warrior in the battle to unseat President Trump. There is no journalistic integrity, only a mission to spin a narrative that is damaging to the president, like this:

"Our citizens are not the enemy."  Sen. Richard Blumenthal decries "militarization of law enforcement," calling Pres. Trump's threatened use of the military on protesters "what you'd expect from a two bit dictator."   https://t.co/BHsZE5UHI0[/url] [url=https://t.co/RL1M4BLr98]pic.twitter.com/RL1M4BLr98[/url] —  ABC News (@ABC) [url=https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1268101137661661185?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw]June 3, 2020

The MSM propaganda machine has continued to use words like “peaceful” and “protesters” for the last several days to make any pushback seem excessive. The president hasn’t threatened to use the military against protesters, of course. He has said, however, that he would deploy the military against rioters. ABC News knows that, as do the rest of the MSM.

Willfully lying and thereby endangering the public really does earn them “Enemy of the People” status. I attack the MSM in writing because every one of them is deserving of scorn and derision right now and that probably won’t change even after Trump is out of office. They’ve become that bad."

If our citizens are "NOT THE ENEMY", why are they acting like the enemy???  No one wants to answer that question - - not if they want to keep receiving a gubmint paycheck. If it had been Obozo calling out the Nat Guard to help in a situation like this, they'd have applauded and cheered.  They CANNOT STAND IT that Pres. Trump is doing a good job, despite all the crap that's been thrown at him since his first day in office.  The MSM and democreeps are unrelenting - - but it will have to stop somewhere and when it does, I hope all those idiots are ready for the backlash they're going to receive.  It'll be glorious!

FInish reading the article here:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/06/03/the-morning-briefing-msm-really-earning-enemy-of-the-people-status-during-riots-n485224

The MSM is really earning it's name during these riots, however.  They couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.  Now I remember why I stopped watching tv "news" about a year and a half ago.  It's all twisted truths & pure lies.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera