My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 1, 2020 4:27 am  #1

If you thought there was rioting before . . .

Maine's dumbass gubner just set the stage for another outbreak of violence, and I wouldn't blame those shopkeepers one bit if they did exactly that.  Next time she's at a microphone, I hope someone puts a rug down before she gets there and then pulls the literal rug out from under her.  That would be a hilarious parody.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/maines_governor_janet_mills_pulls_the_rug_out_from_under_restaurant_owners_she_had_okayed_to_reopen_.html

What she doesn't seem to grasp is that this action sets a bad, bad precedent for the rest of the towns, cities and states of the USA.  Now, no business owner will trust their gubner when they say it's ok to reopen.  Maybe that's what the gubners and state officials are HOPING it will do, who knows.

We live in a very strange society, full of democrap liars, and now it's going to get worse.  I hate to make predictions like this, but that's what I see happening in our very near future.  People already don't trust anything or anyone "gubment" but this type of thing will make it even worse. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera