My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2020 6:03 am  #1

Ironic side of engineered corona "virus" project

Lifting the facemask of the corona "virus".  The ironic side of the socially engineered project which is underway.  This thing was perpetrated (once discovered that it COULD be) by the democraps, I have absolutely no doubt about that.  You shouldn't doubt it either, because those freaks will stop at nothing to gain some power.  They don't care about the fact that most people will hate them for it, and deservedly so.

What they ALSO FAIL TO UNDERSTAND (because they ARE so stupid) is that the thing could turn out to be a Godsend in some ways, especially for people who are NOT "doctor or medicine" oriented, and don't want their children raised in/by public schools either.  Yes sir, this could in some ways become a saving grace for our society.

I'll bet the democaps didn't count on anything like that!!!

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/for-whom-the-covid-19-bell-tolls/

"What Big-Government, Fascist, Left-Wing Indoctrinationists Never Thought Would Happen: Homeschooling, The End Of Doctoring, Reliance On Self-Care, Vitamin Pills In Place Of Vaccines And Maybe Even Gold-Backed Money."

this same post is elsewhere on my forum but I decided to put it in various places so EVERYONE finds and reads this very useful & important information.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera