My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2020 4:36 am  #1

I wondered where he's disappeared to recently

Now I know.  I used to be on his email list and all of a sudden they stopped appearing.  I should have known the stupidass gubmint jerks would be involved somehow.

I always find Dr. Brownstein's advice to be mostly do-able.  But, of course, the gubmint would NEVER consider a protocol like the one Dr. Brownstein recommends because it makes TOO MUCH SENSE.

Hmmmm, I used to post at David's(Gumpert) site called The Complete Patient, but gave it up because at that time there were 2 or 3 of us who actually spoke truth and David, for some reason, always shot us down.  Don't know if he doesn't believe in anything but "phrma drugs" or what his problem was, but I could NOT deal with his attitude of superiority any long.  Ditto for Mark what's his name from CA who owns the dairy out there - - both of them are just bitter democraps and Trump haters.  It wouldn't matter if Trump were wearing a golden halo for the rest of his life, given to him by the Lord himself. those two guys would find fault somehow.  I just can't deal with out and out lies, deception and hatred.  Not to mention contempt.  I can't understand, truly, why ANYONE still posts there at all.  But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

https://www.davidgumpert.com/feds-force-md-to-remove-vitamin-protocols-for-treating-covid-19

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera