My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2020 1:23 am  #1

Mpls mayor Frey is "fried"

My guess is too many "druggie days"!  He IS pretty young, after all, so it could have been any number of other recreational "things" but who would know?  He talks so stupid all the time it's certainly not natural !

Take these statements, for instance, from the child-mayor (the link to the article they were taken from is below):

"Far-left Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey told police (and firefighters) to stand down while rampaging groups of thugs looted, pillaged and burned down parts of his city yesterday. This is the same mayor who just days before had proclaimed that it would be a “public health disaster” if he were to allow in-person religious services. Much less dangerous to allow theft, destruction, and arson-- on a grand scale-- to continue unchallenged.

To be fair, Mayor Frey was thinking of people’s safety. He was so concerned about the health of the rioters that he provided free facial masks to those without them and praised those already wearing them. (This may have been the first time in history that an official praised criminals for covering up their faces.) Proper etiquette and safety considerations are important when you are trying to destroy a neighborhood! Fortunately, the masks also help prevent one from inhaling the smoke and toxic fumes emanating from the various fires one has set."

And another quote:

"Press and pundits, naturally, blamed President Trump for the horrendous violence. Even though he immediately decried the death of George Floyd and opened a federal investigation into his death at the hands (and knee) of a white policeman. And even though Minnesota, a solidly blue state, has a Democratic governor and Minneapolis has been run by Democrats for 43 consecutive years. But, hey, if Democrats can blame Trump for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s decision to place people with the coronavirus in nursing homes, I guess anything is possible."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/frey_fiddled_as_minneapolis_burned.html

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera