My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2020 11:31 pm  #1

We must reopen the country - NOW, no waiting

There will be much upcoming illness if we do not stop wearing those stupid face coverings and get busy reopening the country.  Also, stop washing your hands constantly. 

Let me ask you this: How do you suppose you build up your immune system??  Do you do it by sitting inside your home for months at a time?  Do you do it by never mingling in crowds of people like we've always done?  Families are coming apart at the seams over this nonsensical mandate purported as truth by the democrat party. 

There are many different grades and types of face masks and those money-making homemade jobbies are not going to cut it even if you wanted them to, and you shouldn't want them to do any such thing.  You NEED to be exposed to other people whether they're sick or not because there's just no other way to build your immune system, which is what's desperately needed right now.  Don't listen to the fear-mongering democraps (like Biden who hides in his basement, for God's sake) or wears a huge mask when he's in public.  HE and HIS WIFE are part of the problem - - spewing nonsense and inaccurate information all the time.

Double up on your sun exposure if posssible (your back yard will do if you live in a state as stupid as CA where the healthiest places in the world - beaches - exist but Newsome has closed them all because he knows better than doctors, of course) and if you live where I do and there's been no sun lately, you double up on your intake of Vitamin D3 and K2.  There are others you can take, as well, but those two are probably the most important at this stage in time.

I don't agree with the 2 doctors below, about vaccines, but otherwise their message is a good one.  A doctor MUST, of course, recommend vaccines even if they're known widely to kill many, many people, especially babies and infants.  But they recommend and use them anyway - - which totally makes no sense at all to a thinking, rational person. 

https://www.aier.org/article/open-up-society-now-say-dr-dan-erickson-and-dr-artin-massihi/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera