My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2020 2:58 am  #1

Psycho pharmacology??

Uh, yeah, to say the least.  It's a good word because the psychiatric world is fake.  It means nothing.  You can't study it because THERE ARE NO STUDIES PROVING ANY OF IT TO BE TRUTH.  Diagnostic testing? None. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

Yet, people gobble up psychodrugs as if they were actually helping them, and the tv blares non-stop commercials about them.

It's THE most ludicrous thing I've ever seen.  I'm convinced people will believe ANYTHING if it's "put to them" in the right manner. 

Everyone IN THE WORLD needs to watch the 3 hour special called Marketing of Madness (or try something similar in your search box because it keeps being taken down from web sites all over the place).  That's called "keeping the truth from people" and it's actually illegal to do that, but youtube and other places are getting away with it all the time, which is why I don't post links to it anymore.  It's a wonderful biopsy of the world of lies from the psycho psychiatric psychobabble nutjobs.

But you'll like this article where a few people aren't afraid to tell what they know about drugs - - all kinds of drugs.  From the Ethical Nag site. Keep reading.

https://ethicalnag.org/2009/11/09/nejm-editor/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera