My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2020 4:40 am  #1

Have all of the demo's lost their minds???

I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure things like this are what have convinced me the democraps certainly are without brains, and most of them are downright certifiable.

https://bongino.com/cuomo-wants-to-make-police-sharing-info-about-illegals-a-felony

For all rights and purposes, now that we've entered 2020, the illegal people who are here in the USA, and have no intention of applying for citizenship (why should they?) are going to be our biggest problem in the future.  That future was supposed to be for my grandkids - - ALL OF OUR GRANDKIDS.  There will be nothing left except hand-out programs and streets full of portable toilets and tents. 

What a lovely view of the future, huh?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 28, 2020 5:12 am  #2

Re: Have all of the demo's lost their minds???

The dems are determined to ruin Trump's booming economy, and no one with a functioning brain can quite figure out why, or what the end-game is going to be.  Certainly the dumbass democraps are NOT going to be able to "fix" what they break.  There's not a hope in hell of that. So, why are they actively trying to break the economy?  Because their hatred for Trump overpowers their tiny little brains.  Do we really want to promote a society of hatred? Do we really want a "ruling party" which does this???  Uh, somehow I don't think so.

QUOTE FROM THE LINK BELOW:

"But the fact is, long before coronavirus, Democrats and some in the press seemed unusually eager for economic hard times to beset Trump. In late 2018, there was a lot of talk about an imminent recession. "A recession is coming. Trump will make it so much worse," announced a Washington Post op-ed in December 2018."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/byron-yorks-daily-memo-are-democrats-rooting-against-the-economy

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera