My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2020 5:56 am  #1

The NYT just cannot help itself, I guess

The stupidity runs "ink in their veins" deep, doesn't it?  They just can't help themselves, I guess.  On this Memorial Day they should be honoring the people who have given them the freedom to act like complete fools 24/7/365.  Instead, they do the opposite.

They will not win friends and influence people this way, I can tell you that much for sure.

https://pjmedia.com/culture/tyler-o-neil/2020/05/24/shameful-on-eve-of-memorial-day-nyt-accuses-u-s-military-of-celebrating-white-supremacy-n424259

And then there's this gem, where they lie horribly about the purported corona "virus".  Will these kinds of things never stop? 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2020/05/24/new-york-times-fills-front-page-with-1000-names-of-coronavirus-dead-n423699

It's bad enough they lie to the public every day about EVERYTHING concerning this virus crap on a stick, but now they are disrespectful of the very people who gave them the freedom to lie - - outright.

Every channel on tv, every publication, everything (even online) is advertising face masks as if they were something essential.  If people would listen to the truth, they'd know that wearing a face mask just makes things worse, and I've been screaming that at the top of my lungs for 2 1/2 months already.  Even Trump doesn't "get it", because he's listening to stupidass Fauci.  It's essential to be exposed to any and all viruses if you ever HOPE to build up your immunity.  AND - - if you don't build up your immunity a little at a time, then when ANYTHING comes along (like the seasonal flu, for instance) you'll be in a very bad place.  A total sitting duck.

But lack of respect for our military, past and present, is just the worst.  The NYT has proven it twice already, just recently.  What a damned shame they can't find anything more important to do with their idle minds.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera