My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 28, 2017 9:05 pm  #1

Coming to pass?

I've been saying this for a long time - we need to be careful of Israel.  Now, it's coming to pass. 

Is President Trump as "ignorant and buffonish" as this article says?  Well, we may soon find out if he is, or if he's just putting on an act.  I have no idea about the answer to that question, but I do feel we really need to be mindful of our relations with Israel or we'll end up in big trouble for a cause that isn't ours - not to mention we'll end up paying for it (monetarily), too.

http://mailchi.mp/48c3e46a8797/israels-prime-minister-netanyahu-is-leading-us-president-trump-to-war-with-iran?e=be95175dd2

However, I'm glad President Trump pulled the USA out of that awful UNESCO so we can get back to REAL education and stay away from the UN based common core crap and a few other awful ideas they have for the education system.  I will rah rah that decision til hell freezes over.  Global Research contributors (in particular, the writer of the article above) aren't always right in their assumptions about a lot of things, including some of their writers' opinions of President Trump.  But they're not always wrong, either, so I continue to read there.  I do not consider them an "alternative" site.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera