My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2020 10:29 pm  #1

Does THIS sound familiar? Like a blueprint, maybe??

There are some books I want to order, so I can read more on this subject, but I found this article to be highly "educational".  I hope you find it to be the same.  If no "educational bells" go off in your head, at least it's entertaining reading.

https://www.verdenews.com/news/2020/apr/20/verde-heritage-1918-influenza-pandemic-verde-valle/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 20, 2020 12:16 am  #2

Re: Does THIS sound familiar? Like a blueprint, maybe??

If you actually take the time to read this entire article, you'll discover, as I just did, that a lot of it is pure bull.  Some of that bull relates to the problems we're having today - - with an illness no one even understands, much less the moronic Fauci who claims to be a doctor.  Beware of anything you hear from the "authorities" in today's world.  Everyone lies for their own reasons, I guess, but I can see no reason why they need to make up stories of this magnitude, except to engineer a total takeover of America, using fear as the weapon of destruction.  It's the only thing that makes sense.

One striking thing that "hit me" while I was reading this article is that even back in the early 1900's we were already saddled with the AMA and people worshiping the false gods of "doctors".  We still do it today and we should know better.  We're supposed to learn from the past, but we just don't seem able to accept that.  In some instances, however, the "past history" about this "disease or illness" is so muddled it really doesn't matter what's being told to us commoners because it's all lies anyway.  Numbers, world-wide locations "afflicted", and symptomatology blown completely out of proportion in whatever "illness" is going on today, for political reasons, I assume.  They DO seem to have the entire country (USA) scared absolutely shitless, however. People from my generation were not wimps, however, and we are not falling for all of the nonsense being peddled.   I do not watch "tv news" and I only read a selective few sites online.  I spend most of my time doing research to catch the political/medical idiots spreading lies and rumors.  It's not hard to do since the lies are all over the place, in plain sight if you have even one working brain cell.

https://translational-medicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1479-5876-2-3

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera