My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2020 10:25 pm  #1

Contact tracing

We should all be worried about this, but few people seem to be.

Even what little bit of stuff I do online is watched every second, I've known that for a decade already.  You'd have to be a complete and utter idiot to think otherwise.  Many people say they had no idea.  That's because they are too self-absorbed and were not/are not paying attention to the world around them.  We ALL saw this corona crap lockdown and shelter in place stuff coming a while back but no one would listen to us even though they knew something was up, but they DID look at us funny when we mentioned the dangers. 

I've also mentioned the dangers of "a connected world" many times in the past 2 decades.  No one listens to that, either.  Instead they joined crazy sites like fb and tweeter et al in droves, rather than using their heads and doing some looking around.  I'm naturally cautious because I grew up in a time when you HAD to be cautious of everything.  Now, no one seems to care.  The 20 to 40 year olds are just plain stupid, and most of them are back home living in their parents basements.  That's where they'll stay, too, because now they've had the wits scared out of them with this fake virus nonsense.

But here's what else they signed up for:  https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/05/15/contact-tracing-app.aspx

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera