My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2020 8:23 pm  #1

Anti-body testing wholly unreliable

If you don't take a few moments to read this article (below link) you're just an out-and-out chicken.  You're AFRAID to learn the truth.  I can find no other explanation for people who will not learn for themselves.

I've been heralding this from the beginning.  I've also, rightly, been saying this whole covid/corona crap virus thing is a joke and a hoax.  But, as you can see, the politicians came out on top, as usual, and people believed their quacky, nonsensical "stories" - - - and that's what they were, stories of pure fiction.

There IS no testing.

The tv blares constantly that you MUST wear a mask and you MUST shelter in place and a bunch of other stupid stuff.  If you do everything the gubmint tells you to do (Trump included) you certainly WILL be sick because there will, without a doubt, be a horrendous second wave which will make the first one look like a Sunday School picnic.

But people are dumb.  There's just no nice way to say it.  They. Are. Dumb.

They will believe ABSOLUTELY anything, I'm convinced.  Anything but the truth, which is what many of us have been trying to tell people from the get-go.  Get outside in the sunshine (providing your area actually HAS some sunshine, mine does not and has not for weeks, and we are on tap for another week to 10 days of rain according to what I read on weather sites this a.m.)    Sooooo, when you can't get REAL sunshine, you do the next best thing and take Vitamin D3 and double up on it.  I take 10,000 IU's every day right now.  Usually in June I fall back to 5,000 IU's every day for the summer months, but we'll see if we even have summer this year.  Drink plenty of fresh, filtered water, go outdoors for some fresh air as often as possible, and try to eat well and I'm not talking fast-food here either. 

Gates is making sure parts of the USA get little to no sunshine with his "experiments" involving our lives.  He should be in jail for a number of reasons, least of which is trying to control the populations of the world.  NO ONE, not even gates, has the right or the authority to do that.  WHY ISN'T OUR GUBMINT OR SOME OTHER ORGANIZATION STOPPING HIM???  Because he has money, that's why.  Money is the root of all evil and we are just about to find out how deep those roots go.

In the meantime, read this stunning piece and LEARN FROM IT IF ONLY YOU WILL.  People don't usually like to go against the grain, especially with things like this.  I, however, am just the opposite, and I have a brain I'm not afraid to use.  So I did, and so did this guy.

Read on.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/05/15/covid-david-crowes-brilliant-new-paper-takes-apart-antibody-testing/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera