My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2020 3:21 am  #1

face masks

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/corona-masks-infection-prevention-or-submission-signaling/

It's NEITHER of those reasons. 

It's precisely because we have a dumbed down society of more young people than older people (the older people have waaaaaay more common sense than to be so stupid as to cave to some "gubmint mandated crap"). 

My DH and I were just commenting over the weekend how we both noticed, while at the grocery store, only the 40's and underlings were sporting face masks.  The older people were not wearing them, refused when asked, and smirked every time they passed a critter of the younger set wearing a mask.  The older generation is definitely not wimpish.  The powers that be can take their face masks and shove them.  They're not going to "save" anybody.

No wonder this society was so easy to overtake.  They are stupid beyond belief.  Scared shitless, too.  It's a sad fact that the upcoming generation is nothing but a bunch of wimps who couldn't even grow their own LETTUCE if they had to. 

***  Lettuce is one of the easiest garden staples to grow, BTW, and you can get quite a few cuttings in one year even in the frigid area where I live.  LEARN TO SAVE GARDEN SEEDS NOW.  Learn to be self-sufficient in many ways - - but do it NOW.  If you never use it, fine.  If you need to use it, you'll have the knowledge.  Nothing wrong with that, my friend.  Be prepared, that's my motto, but use your head to do it, don't be taken in by some of the "online sellers" who are out to fleece you for those dried food packets that anyone with half a brain can make themselves.  And there are many ways of preserving foods and things, that don't involve drying.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera