My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2020 11:38 pm  #1

Have you had your tonsils removed?

This was a VERY popular THING when I was growing up, luckily my parents didn't buy into all the medical crap even back in the 40's, 50's and 60's - - not with ANY of their children, thank God. 

Then in the early 1990's, the NEW RAGE, was to insert "ear tubes" - - and it's still being done today, much to the chagrin of many a child and many a parent.  Totally unnecessary, totally dangerous, and it make millions and millions of dollars for many doctors & surgeons over the past 2 decades.  I know, I was in the medical field and saw the hypocrisy and the absolute malfeasance of what was going on.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/having-your-tonsils-removed-may-increase-your-risk-of-developing-28-types-of-disease/

Kinda long to read and you may have to look up a few of the medical terms, but you'll make it through this important article, I just know you will !  Pass it along to your grown children who have children of their own, because right now those children are the pawns in this.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera