My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2020 9:07 pm  #1

A whole new wonderful can of worms!

I can't wait to see what happens in this little drama!  I have a feeling it won't be very "little" however.  They all deserve exactly what they get and I sincerely hope President Trump is the one who gets to decide their fate.  Oh, this could turn out to be fun, in the midst of all their corona crap lies.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/13/obamagate-isnt-a-conspiracy-theory-its-the-biggest-political-scandal-of-our-time/

And, BTW, try NOT to be fooled or misled by the democrap news channels, if you get your daily news from the tv liars, because they're all too busy talking about why President Trump is calling it Obamagate, as if that isn't perfectly clear.  To anyone with a clearly thinking mind, it WOULD be as clear as a bell.  But the dems are going to try to shove it under the rug as long as possible, not reporting on the REAL news involved here, which is that there are a LOT of criminals in the democrap party.  That's one phrase, for certain, you will NOT hear on CNN or MSNBC or any of the other mouthpieces for the schemeing democraps involved in this, and as far as I'm concerned that includes the lying media, as they were most certainly a part of this cover-up.

Like I said above, this is going to be VERRRRRRRY interesting before it's all done. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera