My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2020 12:12 am  #1

Nonsensical bullshit from on high

What a bunch of bullshit. 

You cannot "fight" a disease by hiding from it.  You must be EXPOSED to it, so that you body can build a natural immunity to it because there are future "pandemics and epidemics, etc" coming.  There always were and always will be people sick in large groups across the world, at all times.  WHY are we all over-reacting to this thing instead of using our heads and listening to some of the medical people who actually KNOW what they're talking about?  (It takes a LOT for me to say that because I'm almost wholly against modern medicine of any kind in any form!!).

HOWEVER - - however, however, however - - there are LOADS of homeopathic and herbal things that COULD be looked at, but everyone thinks of modern medicine as the total answer to everything.  It's not.  If that were true, how did tribes of people survive for eons before the AMA was even on the radar??  It's stupid to think there would be only one answer to this mess, and it's certainly not Bill Gates and his wife and their pandering of vaccines.  That is just asinine.

Keep reading for your daily dose of bullshit.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/masks-and-precautions-become-the-norm-as-officials-are-sidelined-by-virus-exposure

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera