My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2020 10:14 pm  #1

The wafflehouse disaster

"An elderly man who was next in line to enter was indignant, complaining that he had been waiting two hours to eat at the restaurant and was not about to step aside while the police shut down the place. The police proceeded to violently handcuff and arrest the man, dragging him off while his wife followed sadly behind him to the police car.It is hard not to be disgusted by government enforcers who would brutally drag an elderly man away from a restaurant for the “crime” of wanting to take his wife out for breakfast on Mother’s Day. A virus far more deadly than the coronavirus is spreading from Washington down to the local city hall. Tin pot dictators are ruling by decree while federal, state, and local legislators largely stand by and watch as the US Constitution they swore to protect goes up in smoke."

WHAT?? Our elected representatives, sorryasses that they are, weren't 'standing by and watching' this happen, they are ENCOURAGING it to happen.  They are the ones giving our police departments carte blanche in this whole "scheme" they have planned out for years.  They just finally found a willing audience in the dumbass 20, 30 and 40 year olds in this country who are still busy eating pablum and will do anything they're told to do, especially if it comes from the gubmint.  Those fools believe every stinkin' word of this corona crap and will never listen to reason.  Also, the tv stations are willing dupes in this mess, as well, as they are peddling fear at the speed of sound - - about wearing facemasks and washing your hands a thousand times a day and a bunch of other nonsense.  They're doing everything but using good old-fashioned common sense and that's probably because none of them HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE.  We saw that in Chuck Todd over the weekend.  Talk about making a total and complete ass of himself.  I hope he loses his job, as should many in mainstream lamestream media.

The quote above is taken from the article at this link:  https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/ron-paul/authoritarians-using-coronavirus-fear-to-destroy-america/

***  The AUTHORITIES are going to have to stumble over my cold, dead body before they'll be giving me any "vaccinations" for this made-up, created-in-their-minds 'disease'.  The only thing diseased in this country is their fevered brains.  After I'm dead and cremated, they can vaccinate to their heart's content!  I haven't been sick one day since this whole pile of nonsense started and I'm out and about often in my community and my church ladies quilting bee and stuff like that.  So the AUTHORITIES can just put it where the sun doesn't shine on their ugly faces.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera