My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 12, 2020 5:42 am  #1

The many dirty dogs in the WH who tried to "get Flynn & Trump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ku6VatfV0

Just this morning with Maria Bartiromo (May 11, 2020) 8:19 total time.

Hear Steve Scalise on the whole unfolding drama regarding the "framing of Trump" and Michael Flynn's ordeal at the hands of everyone INCLUDING Obozo on down (Biden, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper . . . the list goes on and on).  They even talk a bit about how this reflected on the Trump campaign way back at the end of July 2016.

PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO JAIL IN THIS DEAL.  But they won't.  They are protected (as is Adam Schiff for his part in the Russia Collusion Hoax crap). THAT should never ever happen in the US of A.

But we all need to JUST SAY NO TO A VACCINE for this corona crap as being touted by Maria.  NO VACCINE IS NECESSARY BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE DISEASES THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO TREAT.  How dumb are these people?? I thought Maria was a smart cookie but really, how dumb do you have to be to know that vaccines and drugs are DANGEROUS to the human body?  Good Lord man.  We really need to get a grip here and stop promoting what Gates is rah-rahing for and people like Maria are falling for.  It's just incredibly ignorant, is what it is.  We need to get the media out of medicine.  Hands in the air in you agree with me on this!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera