My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2020 9:53 pm  #1

Incomplete or wrong?

There's a difference between incomplete and wrong.

These aren't "incomplete" numbers, they're WRONG numbers.  And they've been displayed on web sites the world over.  It doesn't make them any "righter", sorry to say. 

The CDC is in the business of lying to the American people, and anyone with half a brain has known that for a looooooong time.  However, it's been my experience over the years that most people pay no attention at all to FACTS.  That's why we're in the trouble we're in now.  Laissez-faire.

Let me ask you this: do you really and truly know the meaning of laissez-faire?  Here it is from Webster's Dictionary Online:Definition of laissez-faire1 : a doctrine opposing governmental interference in economic affairs beyond the minimum necessary for the maintenance of peace and property rights
2 : a philosophy or practice characterized by a usually deliberate abstention from direction or interference especially with individual freedom of choice and action

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/05/no_author/cdc-keeps-nation-in-lockdown-using-incomplete-probable-death-numbers/

** THIS was the headline in the actual article title at the Lew Rockwell site, however.  It didn't say "incomplete", as what shows up in the link descriptioin.  It said WRONG."CDC Keeps Nation in Lockdown Using Wrong Numbers"

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera