My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2017 10:46 pm  #1

Bush lies, as always

Pick a Bush, any Bush - - they all love to tell lies.  Big ones, little ones, even little white ones - but lies, nonetheless.  I'm glad we are rid of most of them and I hope their heirs do not go into politics in any way, shape or form.  They would simply be more of the same, I daresay.  And we (the people of the USA) don't need that.

Please read the book called The Bush Crime Family.  You won't be sorry.  Well, yes actually, you will be sorry that america allowed these horrible people to stay within our borders.  Ship 'em out to somewhere else, anywhere else.  We don't need or want them here in America since they clearly don't love America.  And they can take all their "foreign" friends with them.  Don't let the door hit ya in the crack on the way out. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:
"[G. W.] Bush, who insisted upon being neither seen nor heard during the entirety of Barack Obama’s eight year tenure in the White House, should only now break his silence by criticizing Trump is a painful reminder of who he has always been."

AND THIS:

"G.W. Bush hasn’t an ounce of moral capital to criticize anyone, least of all Donald Trump, a President who, thus far, hasn’t acted remotely as reckless or immoral as he (Bush) behaved for eight long years. The world, particularly the Middle East, is still suffering from his legacy."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2017/10/jack-kerwick/bush-lies-again/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera