My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2020 1:52 am  #1

WHY is Laura Ingraham making more sense than the "experts"??

First of all, I don't believe in "experts".  No such thing.  Not on ANY issue.  The word doesn't mean a thing.  One person may have more knowledge about something than another person does, but that does NOT make them an expert.  It just doesn't.  Nothing in this world is static.

Secondly, I've watched several vid's of Laura's show (most are fairly recent episodes - - from late April).  She asks the tough questions but no one, not even the medico's, have answers which make any sense!  It's incredible that the medical community and the politicians can make rules and claims about something which they do NOT even understand!! I mean, this is getting hysterically funny. 

I've said from the beginning of this thing, that it would turn out to be a huge dud, and so far it looks like things are moving in that direction. 

A vid lasting a little over 8 minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roNnka8B4lI

The whole VIRUS thing was staged to stay "in place" until after the election. You know it and I know it. I still think Trump is going to win, but not if he keeps making "orders" mandating everyone in America be vaccinated.  THat's just not gonna happen, Presidential order or not.  I refuse.  In fact, I FLATLY refuse to be injected with some potion that no one understands.

No one knows for sure what the hell is even in ANY vaccine, and no one has a clue what any of the substances will do to our bodies down the road 5 years or 2 years or 10 years. 

The damage from vaccines OFTEN is not identlfied as being "vaccine related" because one is so far removed from the other.  IOW, you get the vaccine at age 2 and you have an illness at age 44 that could very well have been CAUSED by some vaccines you've gotten in your lifetime.  But people REFUSE to believe that is the truth.  I really don't understand why they refuse. After all, these are not inert ingredients we're dealing with, many of these things are comprised of LIVE VIRUSES.  Do you see where I'm going here????

It's a ditto situation for ANY DRUG YOU PUT INTO YOUR BODY.  There's just no way to know about the damage it's either doing or could possibly do in later years.  NO ONE KNOWS THE ANSWER TO THAT PERTINENT QUESTION, BUT NO ONE QUESTIONS THE MEDICAL INDUSTRY ON THIS VERY IMPORTANT SUBJECT.  I've tried, over the years, but they refuse to answer because THEY DON'T KNOW THE ANSWERS.

How's THAT for scientific "data"???

Sweet Jesus save us all from the medical vampires.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

May 3, 2020 2:13 am  #2

Re: WHY is Laura Ingraham making more sense than the "experts"??

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera