My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2020 8:03 pm  #1

Stop saying new normal

Could we PLEASE stop using the phrase "new normal"???

Every time I hear that "new normal crap" from someone I could bust in their teeth. 

Every time it's used it's engrained deepr and deeper into the minds of those idiotic 20 and 30 year old morons who are forcing this lifestyle because they're too chicken to face up to reality.  Not only that, they're idiots about almost everything except a "phone".  If the phone lines were ever to go down for a whole day, we'd have WARDS full of these people in mental hospitals (and I don't even believe in those!) because they will go right out of their minds unless their faceless buddies online can support them and their whackado ideas.  The gubmint has conditioned them to think this way and it's, by God, working.

How sad.  I'll bet they couldn't grow a garden if their lives depended on it - - and it won't be too long before their lives DO depend on it, you can be sure.  I'll also bet my last nickel that these morons couldn't milk a cow or make butter or raise chickens either.  They've become totally dependent on the STATE to support them in every way. 

I'm so glad we taught our kids how to do things on their own, like hunt and fish, grow stuff and raise things.  They'll have a much better chance than many of the whiners  . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera