My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2020 8:58 pm  #1

numbers

This is what I think often happens when we get to talking about so many numbers in just one article.  Even birth and death dates can get mixed up sometimes, but if that happens, how are we to believe all the OTHER numbers in the article (or ANY article, for that matter) which may be "wrong".

See here:  "My wife’s grandmother Agnes Posten, an Irish immigrant, also died in that pandemic, age 26."

His wife's GRANDMOTHER was only 26 years old?  How the hell does that work?  Maybe she was a step grandmother but he didn't say that, and maybe she married the grandfather after his first (?) wife died or something . . . ??  But, how are we to know?

At any rate, this guy tosses about a lot of numbers and whether or not you can believe any of them is anyone's guess.

He also talks a LOT about the "testing" being done for this "virus".  WHAT TESTING????  It has been confirmed on many levels already that there IS no accurate testing method available.

I'm beginning to think the whole thing is a whack-job by the democraps/gubmint.  I hope I'm right because that way maybe some of them will TRULY hang for it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/donald-w-miller-jr-md/the-covid-19-and-spanish-flu-pandemics-a-century-apart/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera