My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2020 8:44 pm  #1

Death by fear

This country is in the process of fearing itself to death.  There's no escaping the truth of it.

Every article, every tv channel (they've even invaded the upper channels now, where there is usually no "advertising" allowed) every newspaper is full of the fear mongering.  If you weren't sick before, you will be after about 3 months of not being exposed to anything but covid, corona, or viruses.

This is especially true for the 20-30 year old part of the generation.  Those kids will believe anything.  I'm convinced of their stupidity, if I wasn't aware of it before.  However, I AM aware of how gullible and dumb that generation truly is.  It's sad but true.  Those people from that generation have children now (most of them) and they're in the process of scaring the hell out of THAT generation. 

Does NO ONE have the resolve it took for people to face up to WW1 and WW2???  Those people didn't give up anything, certainly not their personal rights.  The entire USA has lost it's friggin' mind.

Here's something that might help.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/gary-d-barnett/being-afraid-and-eliminating-exposure-to-germs-leads-to-death-by-fear-and-germs-unless-the-government-kills-you-first/

And yes, this is COMING from the gubmint so they are in the process of killing you just as much as if they'd come to your front door and stuck a knife in your gut.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera