My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2020 10:41 pm  #1

Stop the panic & end total isolation

Quoted material taken from this link:

https://drsircus.com/general/quarantine-is-it-worth-it/

"Just as I published this document, Scott W. Atlas, MD, who is the David and Joan Traitel Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution and the former chief of neuroradiology at Stanford University Medical Center published in the Nation, ‘The data is in — stop the panic and end the total isolation.’

He said, “The overwhelming majority of people do not have any significant risk of dying from COVID-19.”

Covid-19 is not proving as deadly as first imagined yet it is mowing down people at lightening speed. However, many things do not add up with many people, like Doug Casey believing, “ The virus is about 90% hysteria.”

Others believe everyone on earth should be in lockdown and don’t care how many will suicide or have their life destroyed. The COVID-19 pandemic is inflicting high and rising human costs worldwide, which are not measured just in how many people die.

The mass media, driven by world health officials, [like anyone would believe that pack of nutjobs] convinced most people that the need to lock everything down was the right thing to do. However, the justifications for shutting down most of the social and economic activity in the United States and the rest of the world are in doubt. We are again dividing the world with the mainstream not willing to listen to anything other than its own narrative. Business as usual."

People will believe whatever they WANT to believe (and what their "masters" have told them to believe) and I'm sick to death of this topic.  It's all you see and hear, all day, every day, until it makes me want to pull my hair out.  There's nothing else to talk about these days, so I'm going to post recipes and stuff like that until this madness is over.  People are literally getting sick from hearing about this because they cannot decipher the lies from the truth, NO ONE could.  It comes at us from every angle.  It boils down to this simple fact:  believe the stinking democraps or believe in President Trump.  Pick one and stay with it.  That's the only way to keep your sanity. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera