My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2020 8:55 pm  #1

The true depths of evil

Quote from article at link below:

"It takes a real dedicated sleuth to follow the evil hijinks going on at the World Health Organization (WHO).  Helena informs the WHO and GAVI the Vaccine Alliance[/url], founded by Bill and Melinda Gates, [url=https://helenaglass.wpcomstaging.com/2020/04/15/who-ngo-corruption-ngo-profit-vaccine-fraud/]collectively sit on assets amounting to $12 billion at the end of 2018 and have nothing to show for pandemic response, disease mitigation or poverty reduction.

I don’t want to steal all the thunder from Helena’s exceptional investigation and insights into how the modern world ended up paralyzed due to a coronavirus mutation.  So, I will synopsize.  ** Be sure to frequent Helena Glass’ website for updates because I am reporting about a steadfast investigator who tells it like it really is.

As an example, Helena calls attention to WHO’s original charter, which was to eradicate malaria.  Since 1964 malaria cases have increased.  In Nigeria there are roughly 100 million cases and 300,000 deaths annually, negating the entire purpose of the WHO.  It’s not just numbers like these that make Helena Glass’ site so unique, it is the intrigue, the depth of evil that she captures.  It made me swallow hard just to fathom what she is saying.

Helena says in her April 4 communique that in 2015 philanthropist and vaccine advocate Bill Gates teamed up with actor Ben Affleck to request more funds and approval to perform experiments in the Congo and other developing nations.  Nothing like celebrity endorsement.  This is Gates’ modus operandi."

This is complicated but glorious reading, if you like to learn stuff.  If you're a fraidy cat and don't REALLY want to know the truth about how gubmints, and their wealthy minions, operate then I suggest you stay away from this article, as well as from Helena's site.  There would be just toooooo much truth there for you to handle.  You cannot be a skeptic and read the information rationally. Take my word for it.

This whole pandemic thing is not about illness, it's not about "helping" people - - it's about money, you know - - the economy.  The democraps are rejoicing because they think they have foiled President Trump's boooooming economy before this all happened.  Leave it to Piglosi and Schiff and Schoooomer to WANT people to be either sick, dead or broke.  THAT'S the current democrap way.  How damned sad is that?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/no_author/the-dark-side-of-the-coronavirus-scam/

AND IT IS A SCAM OF COURSE.  ONE OF MAJOR PROPORTIONS THAT I HOPE ALL AMERICANS LEARN A LESSON FROM BECAUSE THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN, MAYBE EVEN REAL SOON, IF WE'RE NOT CAREFUL.  THE DEMS ARE ALREADY PLOTTING ANOTHER CRISIS BEFORE THIS ONE IS EVEN OVER.  THAT'S THE EVIL IN THEIR HEARTS.  I CAN'T BELIEVE EVEN ONE HUMAN BEING WOULD SUPPORT THOSE TROLLS.  WE NEED TO SEND THEM (THE TROLLS) BACK TO THEIR CAVES.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera