My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2020 4:44 am  #1

The "official" numbers were always overblown

Anyone with even a grade school education in mathematics could see that, but the democraps were not about to let a good crisis go to waste.  No sirreeee, they had this one going waaaaaaay too well to see it die off.  But they're already in the planning stages of their next "crisis" you can be sure of that.  It's anyone's guess what the hell comes next from those weasels.

https://www.takimag.com/article/liberalism-like-the-wuhan-virus-will-never-die/

It always amazes me how much better the democraps can do when they're coming up with "schemes" instead of "answers".  That oughta tell us all something about the character of the entire party of losers like Piglosi, Schiffty, Schoooomer, NADDLEr (the confused one, see the pun! Addle), et al.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

April 17, 2020 6:24 am  #2

Re: The "official" numbers were always overblown

This is one of the best articles I've seen in the past month, well worth your time to read, and not all that long either.

Here's my favorite part. 

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE AT THE LINK BELOW:

"We are in the middle of the single biggest takeover of humanity that has ever been attempted, and it is being prosecuted by the few due to the extreme fear evident amongst the general population. This takeover is due to a fraudulent virus scare cooked up by those seeking world domination, and whose agenda is evil. The only reason this fakery can be successful in destroying the mass of mankind is if the people allow it to happen. Is the fear of a flu-like illness all that is necessary for the masses to give up life as they know it? Is it enough for most of society to give up everything they have worked for throughout their lives? Is it enough that they will accept a future for their children and grandchildren that is devoid of love, contact, family, travel, knowledge, and beauty? Is it enough to cause an acceptance of life without meaning and freedom, a life dependent on the very masters that purposely brought about this crisis for their own rapacious needs?"

There are many more sentences and paragraphs I wanted to post, but by the time I would be done doing that I'd have the whole article posted, so I had to quit somewhere!  But do please read it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/04/gary-d-barnett/coronavirus-silence-is-not-golden-the-pathetic-truth-about-americans/

** Gary Barnett is without a doubt one of the best common-sense writers of the day.  I often post his things here because he ALWAYS makes good sense.  It is stuff that everyone should find easily understandable from a citizens viewpoint.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera