My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2020 10:23 pm  #1

These are both GREAT for kids & adults alike

This morning I watched a movie from 2001 that I'd nearly forgotten about.  While I was watching it, I was wishing my grandkids could be there with me, watching it and absorbing the importance of the message from this movie.

It was called "The Last Brickmaker In America" and stars Sidney Poitier. It's VERY inspiring and has a wonderful life lesson.

Then I got to thinking about another wonderful movie I'd watched years ago with Sidney Poitier.  It was called "The Simple Life of Noah Dearborn".

I went to a couple of websites to find the DVD's and ordered 2 of each - - one for me and one so that I can give it to my son for my grands to watch.

I truly think kids should see both of these inspiring movies, and there are quite a few "adults" in todays stupid world that should see them over and over again, as well.  Too many of our "adults" act WORSE than the children.

PLEASE, if you're a grandparent, order these movies for your grands.  They'll thank you for it someday, believe me. And even if you're gone and they can't thank you in person, they'll get the message to you in another way.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera