My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2020 5:35 am  #1

Why is it ok?

Dan Bongino, on his radio show today, 4-15-2020, asked an important but much ignored question.

He wants to know why it's illegal (and people were fined $500 each - EACH, mind you) for sitting in a car with the windows closed, in a church parking lot listening over their radios to their pastor giving a sermon on the airways transmitted to their cars - - but it's NOT illegal for people to go to the drive up window at Wendy's (or wherever) and have their windows down, talk to the fast food people, and then they're handed a bag with food prepared and touched and transported by these same people, out their open window into your open car window???? (Did that make sense??!!!),  I wanna know the answer to that, as well.  Dan has the answer and that is that the gubmint goons want to restrict all actions regarding people gathering for religious services.  They don't give a damn about people driving through the drive-up window at a Taco Bell or Taco John's - WHERE THE PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE TAKE OUT WINDOW ARE EXPOSED TO EACH OTHER.  This is not about "germs" (personally, I do NOT believe in the germ theory anyway).  Long story.

Good questions, Dan.  No one will have an answer for you, however, but it's ludicrous and people who WANT this sort of action to be happening don't HAVE answers, they're just following directives from their superiors.  Food = fine and dandy, religious services, ehhh, not so much so we'll fine them with big enough fines so they won't do it again, or at least are not likely to do so.

THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT.  Getting people to either obey or disobey, no matter how stupid or illogical the order may be. 

GRACIOUS PROVIDENCE WHAT NEXT???

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera