My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2020 10:34 pm  #1

Don't be hornswaggled

Apple and Google are NOT your friends, and no one in their right mind would trust those agencies with a dog they didn't like much less private (READ: PRIVATE) communications.  But, once again, there IS no such thing as private communications any longer.  If you think so, you're dreamin'.  This platform is spied on all the time, I know it for a fact.

QUOTEs FROM ARTICLE AT LINK BELOW:

"If you believe citizen privacy is an utmost concern in the minds of Google and Apple, I have condos for sale on the far side of the moon."

Here's what those entities do:

" 1) Enlist the citizenry to act as spies on each other.  A useful tactic.

2) It rips the fabric of social trust.

3) It blows apart privacy.

4) It exposes people to government intervention.

5) It cements the UNITY DICTUM: the epidemic has only one portrait, and the population must bow before it.

An answer?  A counter?  More citizens must become independent reporters and publish their findings.  More citizens must set up blogs and sites that act as old-fashioned street newsstands, posting the work of independent journalists and investigators.

For every ten they censor, a hundred must spring up.

Nothing is riding on this except the immediate future---freedom, slavery, medical dictatorship, a borderless planet operated as one super-corporation, the individual vs. the collective, the energy of the individual soul."

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/04/13/covid-the-squeeze-play-on-the-population/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera