My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2020 8:29 pm  #1

talk of nothing else

I never watch tv news anymore.  Haven't for months and months.  But in the past couple of days, just for shits and giggles, I've been flipping over to the FOX news channels (the only ones I used to be able to stand) and they talk of NOTHING but this virus.   Actually, I think that was the whole point of the virus to begin with.  The talking heads were running out of crap to say so they were given a "created crisis" to expound on - - and boy, they've certainly done that.

It makes me sick.  I stay on the channel just long enough to hear what their subject is, and then I change the channel.

I'm so sick of hearing about this (because it's all lies, pure fairy tale lies) and also of reading about it, that I'm going to be staying off the computer from now on.  I have DVD's by the truckload that I could be watching instead, I don't need to continue to fill my head with their asinine nonsense.  People have actually lost their minds over this and it's just insane. Even the channels where there's usually no advertising at all (for me that's the westerns channels on Starz) they are now putting in that dood doctor from the WH preaching at us about this "deadly virus".  What nonsense.  He's convinced people will believe anything - - and so am I.

In my area of the country we're still "ALLOWED" to go outdoors - - which is exactly what I'm going to do today.  It's windy but I'm past the point of caring.  At least it will be a different howling than what we're getting from the 'net 24/7.

I recommend everyone get outside, or get into their kitchens and do some baking or cooking rather than planting themselves in front of the boob toob.  Nothing but propaganda on there. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera