My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 4, 2020 12:14 am  #1

My new policy (personal)

From now on, ANYTHING that comes to my email inbox with the corona virus included in the title, is going to be deleted.  I've never been so sick of any subject in my entire life. 

That was/is the plan of the American gubmint, to DOUSE us all in nothing but corona corona corona until we are all convinced it's a REAL TRUE THING.  It's not.  And no one is ever going to convince me that it is. 

I know people all over the nation.  Many of whom are nurses.  They have all said many times just recently, they are being laid off from their jobs in ER's etc because they are not busy enough.  IOW, the hospitals are NOT overflowing with sick patients at all, not even close.  But even the normal ER "traffic" isn't what it usually is, which tells you that TOO MANY PEOPLE USE THE ER for things that they shouldn't.  We've known that for a long time because they'll come in with a cut on their finger - - the ER's in this area of the country are set up for REAL emergencies, not a cut on someone's finger, for God's sake.

The entire country has gone completely bonkers, but I do not expect it to change anytime soon.  But I must admit, Schiffty Schiff and Nanny Piglosi did a great job of making the entire country (and others as well) come to a screeching halt.  I just hope their democrap party can afford to pay the final bill - - because there WILL BE ONE.

And, truthfully, Trump is just as bad.  So there's no where to turn now but to self-reliance.  Thank God I'm used to being self-reliant.  Nothing new.  It's an old story - - some survive, some don't.  Where are YOU on that spectrum?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera