My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2020 8:17 pm  #1

That was then, this is now

But the scenario is pretty much the same.  And fear is a great driver of gossip.

Back then they were subjected to "vaccine experiments" (that's coming for us, so watch out - bill gates needs more money, you know) and today it's because the "officials" don't want us to have fresh air and sunshine - - both great remedies for any kind of flu or illness, even the made up corona flu. 

I wish they'd get tired of lying to us.  They think we're too stupid to see it, I guess.  Many of us were on top of this lie right after it began.  I caught on in early February but refused to talk about it because it only enforced their resolve to make it something bigger than it is.  But you gotta hand it to the gubmint's of the world - - they don't give up easily, not when money for their richest people is concerned. 

AND THIS IS ALLLLLL ABOUT MONEY, don't kid yourself.  It's also about seeing how much power they have.  Telling us all to hole up inside our homes because of some fake disease is just pure insanity, but far too many people are believing it.  What a damned shame.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/did-a-vaccine-experiment-on-u-s-soldiers-cause-the-spanish-flu/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 30, 2020 8:36 pm  #2

Re: That was then, this is now

See what I'm talkin' about?

The Propaganda of Terror and Fear: A Lesson from Recent History

"The deep-rooted fear of contagious disease, hardwired into the collective consciousness by historical events such as the ‘Black/Bubonic Plague’ and maintained through popular culture (e.g. the Hollywood movies Outbreak and Contagion), means that people are without question highly susceptible to accepting extreme emergency measures whether or not such measures are rational or justifiedThe New York Times called for America to be put on a war footing[/url] in order to deal with Corona whilst [url=https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/23/opinion/coronavirus-mcchrystal-leadership.html]former Army General Stanley McChrystal has been invoking his 9/11 experience in order to prescribe lessons for today’s leaders.

At the same time, political actors are fully aware that these conditions of fear and panic provide a critical opportunity that can be exploited in order to pursue political, economic and societal objectives. It is very likely, however, that the dangers posed by the potential exploitation of Corona for broader political, economic and societal objectives latter far outweigh the immediate threat to life and health from the virus. A lesson from recent history is instructive here.

9/11 AND THE GLOBAL ‘WAR ON TERROR’

The events of September 11 2001 represent a key moment in contemporary history. The destruction of three skyscrapers in New York after the impact of two airliners and an attack on the Pentagon, killing around 3000 civilians, shocked both American and global publics. The horror of seeing aircraft being flown into buildings, followed by the total destruction of three high rise buildings within a matter of seconds, and the spectre of a shadowy band of Islamic fundamentalists (Al Qaeda) having pulled off such devastating attacks, gripped the imagination of many in the Western world.

It was in this climate of paranoia and fear that extraordinary policies were implemented. The USA Patriot Act led to significant civil liberty restrictions whilst the mass surveillance of the digital environment became normalized."

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/no_author/the-propaganda-of-terror-and-fear-a-lesson-from-recent-history/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera