My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2020 2:19 am  #1

A side of Trump people don't often see - NOT pretty

And that's too bad.  Turns out he's just as friggin' bad as all the other rich people in America.  No respect.

Certainly none shown here.  Thomas Massie should DO SOMETHING, but I'm not sure what it is - - - - any ideas??

https://www.infowars.com/rep-thomas-massie-stands-up-for-the-constitution-trump-calls-for-him-to-be-thrown-out-of-gop/

I'm not normally an infowars reader but I linked to this article through another article.  Imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

March 30, 2020 4:39 am  #2

Re: A side of Trump people don't often see - NOT pretty

We've been HAD and President Trump knows it.

Title of the story, and I think it's a lot more true than people want to admit.  Sure, some of it was likely pressure from CONgress (since when has CONgress ever been trustworthy???), but the statisticians are changing their tune ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  You don't have to look far to find a completely different story today than what was being hyped for the last month or more. 

I don't know which is worse:  they hype or the lies we've been told.

You decide, and this is as good a place to start as any.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/weve_been_had_and_trump_knows_it.html

QUOTE FROM ARTICLE:"Health professionals overwhelmed Trump and his inner circle with doomsday scenarios, bullied by panic-obsessed virologists and epidemiologists — begging for attention and copying the alarmist playbook from the climate/global warming extremists, allied with the MSM Trump-haters.And now the government has completely suffocated economic demand, creating a depression, an unnecessary calamity that is destroying lives, livelihoods, families, and fortunes for a generation.  It is becoming apparent that the end-of-the-world predictions, computer models warning of an apocalyptic black plague worldwide, are all wrong.Those paying attention were warned that the worse-case scenarios were hysterical, by the likes of Stanford epidemiologist John P.A. Ioannidis[/url].In dramatic fashion, U.K. Imperial College scientist Neil Ferguson published a doomsday scenario on March 16.  Now, just ten days later, he has reversed his outlook, essentially settling on a prediction [url=https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/26/the-scientist-whose-doomsday-pandemic-model-predicted-armageddon-just-walked-back-the-apocalyptic-predictions/]no worse than a bad flu season.Most telling, the two U.S. public health icons, Drs Fauci and Birx, are both saying the extreme models that provoked extreme measures bear little resemblance to the actual data on the ground."

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera